The Moroccan boxer called Badr Hari has played boxing & had a sexual relationship with the wife of a Dutch football player to go on Dutch television. According to the Imams of Middle East: he has unclean thought for his Moroccan wife waiting in Morocco, which has been planned for his family. He's a cheap boxer according to the Quran only marriage.

Many internatonial He's not Spanish, or Mexican boxer Allah can see is very cheap thoughts. He wants be an international model by sleeping with all famous Dutch women. Many Moroccans & Boxers put girls into prostitution in the Netherlands. This boxer has defamed the status of a footballer who had kids according the Islam imams.

But for Western standards or for the boxing ring: we can replace him for a USA or Mexican boxer because we don't want a Muslim boxer: While there are 38.999 boxers coming from United States or South America with his talent.

Had an Experience with USA Boxing?

Comments

what?

Healthcare Gov - Customer Care Review Healthcare Gov "Been calling healthcare.gov for the past 3 or so weeks and was put on hold for over an hour each time. Tried to cancel my policy because my job is..." Read more Jerome B Simandle - Review in Government and Politics category Jerome B Simandle "A White South Jersey Federal Judge Tosses out another case with No Regard for black and Latino inmates who are living in Camden Counties Deplorable conditions. The judge and media..." Read more Jerome B Simandle - Judge Review from Clementon, New Jersey Jerome B Simandle "Judge Jerome Simandle tosses civil rights cases against crime boss and his allies. Federal prosecutors in the United States declined to pursue civil rights allegations against law enforcement officers..." Read more Fema - Customer Care Review Fema "Fema lies to people and scam people i have been dealing with fema since august everytime i talk to fema its a new excuse of what they need everytime i..." Read more Superjeweler - 3/4 Halo Ring Superjeweler "I am writing my review on the 3/4 Halo enhanced clarity ring I bought from Superjewler for $899.00 on 8/7/2017. Let me start by saying after reading the reviews I..." Read more Trugreen - Really PISSED at Truegreen Trugreen "We have been customers of True Green got many years. In the beginning the service was ok. Our lawn did improve. The second year it appeared to get better. As..." Read more Procter And Gamble - Car Vent Freshner damaged my Vehicle Procter And Gamble "I just purchased this vehicle on Saturday. Today (Thursday) I put a Febreeze car vent freshener on my front vent at 10:00 am. I got back in my car at..." Read more 'Xlibris Staff is Clueless and Not Recommended Xlibris "I purchased my self-publishing package in December 2015 as an incentive to reach my goal of finishing my book. This information was provided upon my purchase and I confirmed that..." Read more