Amsterdam, North Holland

The Moroccan boxer called Badr Hari has played boxing & had a sexual relationship with the wife of a Dutch football player to go on Dutch television. According to the Imams of Middle East: he has unclean thought for his Moroccan wife waiting in Morocco, which has been planned for his family. He's a cheap boxer according to the Quran only marriage.

Many internatonial He's not Spanish, or Mexican boxer Allah can see is very cheap thoughts. He wants be an international model by sleeping with all famous Dutch women. Many Moroccans & Boxers put girls into prostitution in the Netherlands. This boxer has defamed the status of a footballer who had kids according the Islam imams.

But for Western standards or for the boxing ring: we can replace him for a USA or Mexican boxer because we don't want a Muslim boxer: While there are 38.999 boxers coming from United States or South America with his talent.

Had an Experience with USA Boxing?

Comments

what?

Fema Customer Care Review Fema "Fema lies to people and scam people i have been dealing with fema since august everytime i talk to fema its a new excuse of what they need everytime i..." Read more Healthcare Gov - Web site has not worked for me for THREE YEARS Healthcare Gov "In 2015, I could not complete my enrollment online. I gave up. I was automatically re-enrolled for 2015. For 2016 I could not review and complete my enrollment. I needed..." Read more Social Security Administration - Rude, incompetent represenative, Laurel, Mississippi Social Security Office Social Security Administration "I am a disabled individual, but I also work part time, about 26 hours per week. I submit my pay checks every month (as required), so that my monthly benefits..." Read more Jerome B Simandle - Review in Government and Politics category Jerome B Simandle "A White South Jersey Federal Judge Tosses out another case with No Regard for black and Latino inmates who are living in Camden Counties Deplorable conditions. The judge and media..." Read more Pronto Insurance - Pronto Sucks Pronto Insurance "Pronto Sucks they are playing games they are in hopes you will move on not collect money owed for damages.. They don't answer or return calls claims adjusters or supervisors..." Read more Techrabbit - Missing parts and can't even log into the site anymore Techrabbit "First time order with techrabbit for refurb jaybird freedoms. Received the order confirm. Great. Tried to log into the site to see status. Couldn't log in. Odd but nothing to..." Read more Terry Vaughn Rv Alvin Texas - Stay far away Terry Vaughn Rv Alvin Texas "Bought a new 2016 Avenger FBI and paid cash for it. Turns out to be a piece of junk. Walls coming loose on the inside, leaks due to (in the..." Read more Rodan and Fields - LASH BOOST - Consumers Beware!! Rodan and Fields "Curious- why does last boost contain lye? And people put this on their eyes! ("Sodium hydroxide"- NaOH).... Although caustic soda is not a systemic toxin, it is however extremely corrosive..." Read more